Break the cold and lonely spell of winter with four amazing days of connection, play, and discovery with men just like you who are looking for the perfect thaw. Bear Your Soul: Winter Hibernation brings together men of all shapes, colors, sizes, and abilities, in order to build and foster a stronger bear community. We take the idea of a Bear Run, with food, music, sauna and hot tub, time to connect and play, and add connecting growth experiences that explore masculinity, body image, healing touch, and much more.
Bear Your Soul: Winter Hibernation offers workshops and discussions that allow men to connect more deeply with themselves and one another. Our unique Loving Our Bear Bodies workshop, for example, leads participants through a shared yet personal journey of discovering the beauty in diverse shapes, colors and sizes of "bear bodies", in the healing embrace of your brothers.
Our goals are to foster a sense of radical acceptance, help one another to let go of shame, and become comfortable with our full and true selves. We honor the body, mind and spirit of all of our brothers. We value heart centered interaction, authenticity, respect for ourselves and others, healthy sex positivity and inclusion.
This January, a circle of men who are ready to break out of winter’s frost is forming by the warm fire. And there is a place just for you. We’ve created four days that let you CONNECT, PLAY, and DISCOVER:
* Relish rich conversation at home cooked family-style feasts
* Dive into a guided cuddle party and feel the love
* Connect with other men through massage class
* Lounge with new friends in the hot tub or by the fire
* Express yourself through art, music, and storytelling workshops
* Embrace your self in the “Loving Our Bear Bodies” workshop
* Step into your inner hero through guided meditation
* Revel in your tribe in a special drumming and fire ritual
* Dance the night away at our Sunday night Bear Dance
* Enjoy great music, food and fellowship at a closing brunch
ALL RATES INCLUDE 4 DAYS OF WORKSHOPS, ACCOMMODATIONS (except Commuter), FOOD AND FUN! Web Page